Thursday, January 19, 2012

Business Exposure

In our last blog we talked about setting up your corperation and start to network your business.  You have heard me say," It All Starts With The Sale".  So, the first thing to do is get all the exposure you can, as quick as you can. The more people know you, the more business you will get. I found a way to reach more people when I owned a mortgage company. This business is very competitive. So, I looked for an edge, it was radio. Now, there are a lot of ways to go into radio. You can just do ads. I went a step further by getting a weekly radio call in show. A lot of stations have   "Ask  the Experts" shows on the weekends.  It's important to find the strongest station in your area, One with the largest listening audience. I found  that talk  radio  stations are best, rather then a music station. Music stations have a shorter listening time then talk  radio stations. Check demographics of the station, make sure they fit into what  you sell. If you sell, home improvements, you want to be sure the listeners own homes. Make sure the station you want to go with has a good reputation, been on the air for a log period of time,(earned listeners),who keep that station  set on their car radio. 
 Compare your costs for the show against the business you get, do it  monthly!  If done right, the show could bring you great rewards, it did for me. I became a local celebrity, people knew me from the show. When they needed a mortgage, I was the first called.
Whether you go this way or not, get the word out on your business as soon as you can!


Your Business Guru


John  


John can be reached  jg@beltwaydevelopment.com 

1 comment:

  1. Accounting companies intention to supply the friendly and efficient services for all accountancy specifications, from traders and partnerships to the confined.Accounting firm Sydney

    ReplyDelete