Friday, November 18, 2011

starting a business? what about the regulations?

This is my first blog,a little about me. I have been in business for 40 years. I started in construction in N.Y.. I made it for 17 years,(tough business in N.Y.) went to Florida, started a manufacturing business, sold it after 9 years. Bought a 16,000 sq.ft. warehouse/office building, have good rental income. went in to the mortgage business in 1999, had a radio show for 6 years, got a lot of loans. got out in 2010.
I have seen people go into a business without checking out all the short falls, they LOOSE!
THAT'S WHY I AM HERE!
ask your questions and maybe i can help.I will give you free general advise. when i have to do all the details, their is a fee.
Every business has different regulations,check this first. did you know in Florida a interior designer needs a license? If you go into the food business, there are Fed. regs, state reds. local city regs., etc.. all cost money, from YOU.
We will have different subjects each week, stay tuned. leave a comment.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment